“8 Months already? Are you serious?”
– eating while we’re eating and preferably what we’re eating.
– Mum Mums, pears, white bread, muffins and cupcakes! (just kidding about the last 3)
– concentrated time with mom, dad, grandma and grandpa
– smiling at anyone and everyone who will look his way
– watching his crazy dog Bailey and laughing at her antics
– splashing in the bath tub (and of course, his rubber duckie girlfriend!)
– sitting up and scooting on his bum across the floor
– chewing on stuff, like his brush and comb
– watching people clap. Every time you clap in front of him he starts dancing and smiling and laughing. It’s priceless.
Cohen does not Love
– going down for a nap
– not getting to eat exactly what we’re eating
– having his face wiped or nails clipped
– getting out of the bath and into his pj’s. For some reason he always fusses during that transition. Maybe cuz he’s cold and wet and tired and hungry…
– being strapped into the stroller. Gone are the days of leisurely shopping, while he sits like a contented prince in the stroller.
– basically, just not getting his way. Uh oh. Here we go…
When he gets frustrated he clasps his hands together like this and goes all tense!
– his smiles and giggles. He gives them out so freely!
– his crazy, wavy, strawberry hair.
– his babbling “ma ma’s” and “ba ba’s”.
– watching him learn new things, like giving kisses, turning the page of the book we’re reading, scooting around the living room.
– knuckle dipples
And a little scooting video, just for fun!