A few random thoughts today friends.
1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I often wonder who each of you are and why you keep coming back! I LOVE hearing from you so please feel free to leave comments or send me an email. Also if you have questions, or things you’d like to hear more about, I’m very open to hearing from you.
2. Last night I went to a Fundraising Fashion Show, my first night all dressed up since Cohen was born. It was a spontaneous decision to go and in the end I won one of the raffle prizes! Hair products, gift certificates for clothes and books! Such a fun little surprise.
I even did my hair!
3. This weekend I’m going to the cabin on Saturday, and have family gatherings for Thanksgiving on Sunday AND Monday. Turkey, turkey, turkey, here we come. Pull out the stretchy pants…okay, let’s be honest, I LIVE in the stretchy pants already. At least I don’t have to change!
4. I’m giving the go-ahead for my manuscript to get professionally edited today. And just to clarify, I’m self-publishing, well actually it’s called “partnership publishing“. Basically I pay upfront to have the book published and the company distributes it across Canada and online (Chapters, Amazon, etc.) If all goes as planned the book should be out by January or February 2012!!
5. And finally I’m extending my giveaway til this evening at 6pm. This is a really amazing product and if you don’t like using chemicals, or even if you do, this bath mitt is AWESOME. It gets rid of all that gross residue in the bath or shower and make cleaning easy. Isn’t the bathtub the worst to clean?! So enter friends! ENTER! You won’t be sorry.
1. What is your name and what is the product you sell?
My name is Cyndi Sawatzky and I am a Norwex consultant.
2. Briefly describe the item you’re giving away.
I am giving away the Bathroom Scrub Mitt (retails at $23.99).
With just this mitt and some water, you can clean your tub in less than half the time it takes to clean a tub using chemicals. It was this product that got me selling Norwex!
3. Why do you believe in and love the products you sell?
Norwex’s mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the amount of chemicals in personal care and cleaning. This means that with Norwex’s cleaning products, you only use water to clean your entire home. I don’t need to worry about me or my family breathing in or absorbing harmful chemicals. And the personal skin care line has all natural and organic ingredients with advanced technology so they are not only safe to use on our bodies but also do wonders for our skin!
4. Where can we find you and your product?
To have a home party (in the Winnipeg area), you can call me at (204) 661-2200; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org; or you can order online at www.cyndisawatzky.norwex.biz.
5. Are there any discounts, promotions, etc. you’d like to tell readers about?
If you and your friends already know a lot about Norwex and its microfibre products, we have 3 great new skin care lines that have come out this fall. Having a spa party is a great way to be introduced to them and try each product out for yourself! I would love to pamper you and your girlfriends!
Follow my blog on Google Friends Connect
Visit Cyndi’s site and comment on which Norwex product would be on your wishlist
Add me on Twitter
Retweet this Giveaway
And leave comments that you did! (If you left comments on the other post, don’t worry, I won’t forget them! Don’t feel you need to comment again!)
Winner will be chosen randomly tonight, Friday, October 7th at 6pm.0