1. Music: The Loft Sessions (Bethel Music), which is some amazing, chill worship and Barton Hollow (The Civil Wars), perfect for making your everyday moments feel like they’re in a heart-wrenching movie.
2. Food: I can’t get enough of Kettle Corn these days. I buy the mini bags and eat one almost every evening.
3. Books: I just finished The Hunger Games trilogy (like every other blogger on the planet) and now I’m totally sucked into Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson. Gripping.
4. Pretty Stuff: I love my new mug from Anthro. It has an “h” on it. It’s pretty.
5. Baby Gear: Cohen has officially graduated from being swaddled to a sleep sack. Here is a cool one I’m hoping to purchase soon. (Anyone else have great sleep sack recommendations?)
6. Blogs: I just found “A Blog About Love” and it’s good. Real good. I’d love to find a few more new blogs to follow…any suggestions of your favs?
7. Photography: This week I learned about panning and I’m hoping to get an action shot of Bailey this weekend. Maybe it’ll look this good…
Happy Weekend! I’m off to the cabin to enjoy moments by the fire and tromping through the snow. xoxoxo