Need a Speaker for your Next Event?
Before becoming a coach to high performing women in business, Heather spent over 12 years speaking to thousands of teen girls and women. Heather has spoken on stages across Canada, the USA and internationally.
As a certified life coach (The Life Coach School), educator (University of Winnipeg) and speaker, Heather brings together her study of neuroscience and psychology to empower women to burnout proof their lives.
In 2014 Heather went through her own health scare and burnout. Since then she has been researching the topics of work/life balance and the power of rest. She has used this research to rebuild her life AND create a six figure business working 2 1/2 days a week.
Heather's keynote speeches always include personal stories, science-based methods and practical tools that your audience can apply today to see transformation in their own lives.
Topics Heather speaks on...
Work Life Balance
The Rest Revolution
Feel your Feelings
Certification & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts & Ed – University of Winnipeg
- High School Teacher
- 12 Years of Public Speaking (Canada & Internationally)
- Two published books (Dream Big, Letters from a Big Sister)
- Host and Writer of Beautiful Unique Girl television show
- Certified Life Coach - The Life Coach School
- Workshop facilitation for female led companies (Beauty Counter, Seint, The Mama Coach, The Ace Class and more)